Kraken Data is a software agnostic optimisation company that supports the best software for your particular needs. Some of the most popular that we can help you achieve your optimisation success with are listed below: Optimizely Adobe Target ABTasty VWO
What is A/B Testing? A/B testing (also known as split testing or bucket testing) is a method of comparing two versions of a webpage or app against each other to determine which one performs better. AB testing is essentially an experiment where two or more variants of a page are shown to users at random, and statistical analysis […]
What is a false positive? A false positive (Type 1 Error, False Positive Error) in AB testing indicates whether the difference between variations was due to the alterations or to other noise. A high confidence level helps to prevent these false positives. Industry standard is for a 95% confidence level, leaving a 5% chance that […]
What is Bayesian? Bayesian is a probability concept which interprets probability as a degree of belief. In A/B testing, bayesian probability offers an absolute level of a test result validity.
What is a multivariate test (MVT)? A technique for testing a hypothesis where multiple variables are modified, in order to determine the best combination of variations on those elements of a website or mobile app.
What is conversion rate optimisation? Conversion rate optimisation (CRO or Conversion Optimisation) is the process of increasing the percentage of conversions from a website or mobile app. Conversion rate optimisation typically involves generating ideas for elements on your site or app that can be improved and then validating those hypotheses through A/B testing and multivariate […]